Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign

+2
kst933
Artyom
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign - Page 6 Empty Re: DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign

Post by kst933 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Alassea couldn't help but be amused by Mayark's behavior towards her. He was being rather chivalrous and perhaps she could use that to her advantage. Still, the compliments were nice even if she had received them many times before. His advancements will not distract her from her goals, she promised to herself. She had no time for such petty things.

"Why, you are quite the insightful one, are you not? I am indeed a scholar of sorts, especially of the arcane and alchemical studies. I heard there was an artifact buried deep within Renin and hastened to investigate these rumors. Though I question whether my companions are truly knowledgable on the subject and are only risking themselves for the notion of treasure. Perhaps not the girl, but certainly the others. I was hoping that your adventuring company knows more on what we may be dealing with."
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign - Page 6 Empty Re: DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign

Post by Plagerist Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Lem slowly, got up from Claudette's lap and proceeded to turn around with an emotionless stare at her. He then proceeded to lay his face in his hand almost as if grasping it with annoyance. He gently sighed, and went back to laying on the bed with his legs dangling out. He closed his eyes and began his talk with this Claudette. "I am Lem... 17 years of age by the way...and may I ask what you were planning to do me in my sleep?"

Plagerist
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Guang sat in the corner of the room, speechless after hearing what Tuyen had to say. He quietly mumbled to himself and scracthed his beard as he tried to formulate a scheme to travel to this fabled land and kill one of these "jets" himself.

Ambrose recollected her cool with a deep breath and spoke confidently, "Not exactly, although I guess that saying that would not be completely wrong. I am a Squire as of now you see, if I so choose I can become a knight or a paladin should I choose to uphold my vows. It would be very reassuring to know that a Captain would be accompanying us into battle tomorrow. A-ah... you will be traveling with us tomorrow, correct?" She said as she placed a finger to her cheek in though. She believed that having any additional support would be beneficial to their instance, as long as they followed the same moral code as her. She nor some of her purer companions would tolerate any sort of misbehavior.

Claudette giggled slightly to herself with a slight smile, "I'm sorry small one, I did not mean any disrespect. I am happy to meet you Lem, I'm Claudette Homel, a healer and medicine woman of 18 years. I apologize for any disrespect I might have caused, you just seemed to be very worn out and tired. My insticts told me to try and comfort you, was that such a bad thing?" She look down at him with an innocent, pleading look. "A lot of people say that I would make a good mother due to my natural habit of empathy for others. Besides, dangling your legs like so is bad for the circulation, I was actually helping you in that fact little one." With that she moved his legs onto the bed yet again, although avoiding any excessive forms of care. "So... will you be traveling with us good Lem? And what do you do for a living? You seem to be quite the clever one to be quite honest!"

Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:53 pm

It seems that Ambrose has regained her calmness.

"Ah, so you're not yet a knight. Who is your master? I've read in history books that squires train under another knight before they become one. And I'll be looking forward to fighting together with you, Ambrose. It will be an interesting day tomorrow."
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagerist Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Lem open his eyes and turned his head to look at her. "You are such a pure & innocent child." The room is gradually getting louder, and it has become clear that Lem would be incapable of falling asleep here. "Well, I'm going to head off to my room to get some sleep, maybe you can talk to some of my allies here, cause you won't get the interaction you want from me, at least not today, 'less you are less pure than I thought, but I think not. G'night.

Plagerist
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:30 pm

#Approximate Time: 10 PM Climate: Drizzling with hints of thunder#

*Tuyen has a relationship status of +1 with Guang and 0 with Ambrose. Alassea has a status of +2 with Mayark. Lem has a status of 0 with Claudette. Anthony has +2 with Ambrose and +1 with the rest of the Varstead party. Alice has 0 with the Varstead party*

Claudette watched as the halfing walked away from her with a bit of an attitude, "Oh.. well have a good night in that case, and see you tomorrow I suppose" she said almost to herself. She cursed herself at times because of her overly bubbly personality. She touched the hem of her skirt in thought, with a sullen mood.

Ambrose pointed to the older man in the chair, "That man over that is may master, Sir Varstead. My father paid him quite a sum of money in order to have him mentor me. He has done an excellent job, I respect this man even more than my own father. With his wisdom at our disposal, it should be an easy expedition. Speaking of which, are you well acquainted with your party members? You seem to be close."

Mayark shook his head in slight disappointment, "Alas, we only seem to know as much as you do Lady Alassea. We briefly spoke with the mayor of this village and he only spoke of clearing out anyone who is inhabiting the fort. He never mentioned anything about an artifact, so I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor, I am sorry." Mayark seemed to be at a loss of words, grasping at trying to hold the conversation, "A-ah... but yes I will help you on your journey tomorrow as best I can Lady Alassea."

I rifled through my belongings, taking note of what I had available to me and what I should look for in the future. I spoke to Alice as I did so,"Not really honestly. I mean, yeah I can be a friendly person most of the time and wouldn't want to rub someone the wrong way, but I don't really go out of my way to talk to people. It's my sort of thing. However... my dark secret revoling that is..." I looked over at Alice from across the room and widened my eyes so the white irises showed greatly," I hate everyone I meet, only I hate some less than others, ha." I jokingly said with a laugh. "On a serious note, I was able to get a picture of the map that they had over there, I can show it to everyone when the others get back."

Alice shook her head when she head Anthony speak, "Heh... you really are a strange and miserable man, are you not? I cannot judge another for their motives, however do not forget who your true friends are." She layed back in bed, staying up at the bedframe and breathed softly,"So you got a picture of the map, that I good as well I suppose..." she said abruptly before trailing off. Alice had a great look of discontent on her face as she thought, "H-hey Anthony... do you think that tomorrow..." she paused looking for the right words," do you think we will be alright? I have never fought against anyone or anything before, how can I be sure that we will all be okay?"

I stopped what I was doing, looked up at Alice, and brought my bag over to where she was. I shook my head in discontent as I looked down at her,"Doubt is the first step to failure you know. Look here we'll be fine, and I'll show you why." I placed my bag on the bed and opened it up, taking out a variety of items,"Let me show you. If it gets dark or if we can see anything, I've got this tool called a flashlight that can shine light. If someone gets hurt, I have a medical kit that I can patch them up with. If we get cold I've got a blanket to keep us warm. If need food or need to light a fire, I've got a lighter and packets of food. And finally..." I placed dthe other items in my bag and took out my pistol, "If anything tries to hurt our group, I'll be sure to put it down before it gets a chance. Now quit your worrying and get some sleep or something. Damn girl's got me doubting myself..." I mumbled as I put away my pistol and saw Lem walk in looking drowsy. "Hey there Lem, what happened next door? You get tired of the ruckus?"
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagerist Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Lem had no desire to get friendly with Claudette, mostly since he was just dead tired. He was also greatly bothered by Claudette's innocent attitude. People like that always have something to hide, & even if they are truly innocent, Lem always felt uncomfortable around them. He heard Anthony call for him, but he just trudged on completely ignoring his surroundings. He got to his room & knocked out on his bedroll.

Plagerist
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 pm

I looked over at the old man. He was a old grizzled man in heavy armour.

"Looking at your master reminds me of mine. He taught me everything about warfare. He even taught me how to use a sword. He's a from a samurai family he told me. And I'm actually not really that acquainted with my party members. We just met a couple hours ago. However, I am decently acquainted with the American, Anthony. Back in my homeland, my people and his are enemies. It's quite ironic that we work together now."
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm

"Ah, that is truly unfortunate," Alassea sighed. "It seems that we will be discovering the true nature of the ruin on the morrow. I trust that you and your company are capable fighters and that the bandits will not trouble you. This mystery will not evade me as far as I am concerned. But before then, we must rest and conserve our energy. It would do no good for us to be fatigued considering the dangers. I shall take my leave. Good night, Mayark."

With that said, Alassea left the room and returned to the one that she and her companions had rented. She readjusted her robes and lay down on the old mattress on the lower bunk by her satchel. Distant thunder called out and she closed her eyes. It was not comfortable but she could pretend it was. In her mind's eye, she was back home on Illumil surrounded by its majestic buildings. They were far more magnificent than many of the castles where the lords of men made their homes. She said a silent prayer to Toldir and drifted off to sleep.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:39 pm

I shook my head an sighed at Lem, "Well good night then I guess..." I couldn't blame him I suppose, he must be tired from traveling all day. I shoved my bag under the bed and stretched before speaking to Alice, "So don't worry about it, we'll be fine. Anyway, it looks like everyone else is starting to turn in" I commented as Alassea went to her own bunk. "So, do you want the top of bottom?"

Alice felt a little better now that her troubles were relieved. She laid her head on the pillow and adjusted her dress, "Thank you for your help. I believe I will sleep on the bottom bunk. Even though the idea of having someone sleep above me and the thought of the bunk collapsing is scary, I roll in my sleep and would rather not have the top bunk. With that being said, good night Anthony." Alice turned over and closed her eyes, hoping for a peaceful sleep that would calm her nerves.

I moved my hand towards Alice and held back for a few seconds before gently petting her,"Night then, get some rest. You'll need it." I moved to the chandler and blew out the candles along with the candle by the beds. I climbed up into the rickety top bunk and laid out. It was old, and badly made when compared to American standards, but it was a bed. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my face wrap, allowing me to breath with ease and get comfortable. I laid there in silence, listening to the breathing of the others in the room.

Back in the other room, the Varstead party was getting ready to turn in. Guang sat in the corner with a makeshift blanket draped around him. Mayark climbed into the upper bunks of one of the beds, it being his favorite because it reminded him of the high trees in his homeland. Claudette simply laid back in bed and rested her eyes. Poor old man Varstead had fallen asleep in his chair with his still smoldering pipe in his mouth. Ambrose took the old man's pipe out of his mouth and placed it in his satchel, "Indeed, this tired old man is like a grandfather to me. But anyway Tuyen, I believe that we will be turning in for the night. Might I suggest that you do the same? It will be a long day tomorrow, you will most likely need your rest."
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm

"I'm going to go sleep as well Ambrose. Good night."

I walked out of their room closing the door as I walked out. In my party's room, it seems like everyone else is fast asleep. I put my rifle on a table along with my leather bag and I climb on top of a bunk bed. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Turning in for the night, the protagonists of our story prepared themselves for an expedition into the unknown. Who or what they encountered was unknown to them, but they would over come the challenges presented to them or face the consequences. The party wakes up the very early next morning feeling decently rested and meets up with the Varstead party outside the Inn. Speaking together outside the inn, they look at an old structural plan of Renin and decide to head out.

#The current time: Tuesday, Markas 18, 6039 E3; 5 AM. Weather: Dawn, Slight fog and haze clings to the air. Days passed: 2#

*Tuyen is fully healed. Everyone in the party gains 10 XP for surviving one more day.*

Blueprint:

Spoiler:

World Map (Known so far):

Spoiler:

*Please proceed to "Expedition to Renin" Thread*
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by DanDPanda Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Growing up in a corrupt and racist city isn't easy. My name is Draynor and I am a Dragona from Terapolis. I lived on the top floor of an building in Terapolis with my parents. My parents were both average Dragona's from the newly discovered island of Dragonia on Eden. My parents were exported out of Dragona because the empire colonized the island and moved everybody out to mine a very rare mineral. My parents were forced into a poor apartment in a poor neighborhood in Terapolis. There they had me, a male dragona. We were the only dragona in the entire city. Therefore, my parents faced racism throughout their whole lives in the city, until the day of my 5th birthday.

The night of my 16th birthday, my parents were working for most of the night. I was in my in the kitchen washing the dishes when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and found the elderly lady that helped my parents when they came to this city. She told me that my parents were killed by a mob of anti-dragona's. She also warned me that they wanted me next. I broke into tears as I thanked the lady that just saved my life. She left and I grabbed a picture of my family and anything that could help my in my next destination, the sewers.

To be continued.
DanDPanda
DanDPanda
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6