Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

+5
Garviel Loken
ICEheaven102
kst933
Saori Suzuki-chan
Artyom
9 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by ICEheaven102 Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 pm

I got guitar today, so I won't be here at 8-9.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Going out for the afternoon as usual. Hopefully I'll be back early in the evening Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 641864
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"SSBB- suck, squeeze, bang, blow." - Principal approximately 2 weeks ago referring to the 4-stroke engines and how they work

Intake, compression, ignition, exhaust
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

kst933 wrote:"SSBB- suck, squeeze, bang, blow." - Principal approximately 2 weeks ago referring to the 4-stroke engines and how they work

LOL XD Please tell me that someone in your class made a joke about that? Sad
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Doitsu wrote:
kst933 wrote:"SSBB- suck, squeeze, bang, blow." - Principal approximately 2 weeks ago referring to the 4-stroke engines and how they work

No, it was the PRINCIPAL who did. Seriously, we would not have come up with it if he didn't mention it.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fits Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Well if I was in that class I would have been sexually aroused.
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm

kst933 wrote:
Doitsu wrote:

No, it was the PRINCIPAL who did. Seriously, we would not have come up with it if he didn't mention it.

LOL My school is messed up, that we don't even have a principal atm Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 691789
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fits Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 am

Doitsu wrote:
kst933 wrote:
Doitsu wrote:

LOL My school is messed up, that we don't even have a principal atm Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 691789

WHAT!? Then then, who controls the school? Suspect
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am

^It's obviously Frank!
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 am

Missy Fits wrote:
Doitsu wrote:
kst933 wrote:
Doitsu wrote:

WHAT!? Then then, who controls the school? Suspect

"Martial Law" We've got the damn regional superintendent watching over us as an "Overseer" <----- His exact words Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 641864 It's cool though, he only eats the normal kids, so smart ones like me are safe Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 691789
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 am

I'd piss on his chips.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 62160 Delayed opening tomarrow! That means no Chem or English mid-term until Monday or tuesday Very Happy I can now slakc off cheers Oh... but I'll be home about 3-ish tomarrow due to the delayed opening <_<
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fits Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Finished Kinotherapy at level 33, we both fucked up a bunch but we still somehow made it lol
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:19 am

Missy Fits wrote:Finished Kinotherapy at level 33, we both fucked up a bunch but we still somehow made it lol

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 62160 Good work Irene! Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 691789 *High fives*
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Home, been out since 8 this morning for my brother's wrestling tournament, so I've been just sitting on my ass for 5 hours straight Razz
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Home from school. Had my after school program teacher b*tch at me for doing homework early. >_>

-23 degrees Celsius outside...
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 am

Went to Simulator, and decieded to come home after that. It's kinda useless to sit in lunch for 2 hours with nothing to do lol. *Shivers* It's snowing too, so being in the warm home is btter was well <_<
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 am

*Slowly creeps around behind Blake-sama and glomps him* I've missed you so much! *Wraps my arms around his neck and nuzzles him* I've been busy with studying last week, because we're taking mid-terms, but I have some free time now since today was easy. *Blushes* Do you like my new look? ^.^ How has everyone else been? =) *hugs him stightly* I'm so happy to see you again!
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet
Name: Nozomi Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Nice to see you again, Ai Smile
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 pm

kst933 wrote:Nice to see you again, Ai Smile

It's great to see you too kst! ^.^ Two weeks is too long of a tiem to be away T.T
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:*Slowly creeps around behind Blake-sama and glomps him* I've missed you so much! *Wraps my arms around his neck and nuzzles him* I've been busy with studying last week, because we're taking mid-terms, but I have some free time now since today was easy. *Blushes* Do you like my new look? ^.^ How has everyone else been? =) *hugs him stightly* I'm so happy to see you again!

*hugs you back and ruffles up your hair* How've you been Nozomi-chan? I hope your tests have been ok. I just finished my final one today. That's not important though, it's so good to see you again =). *moves your hair from your face and looks* My My, very cute indeed, I like it alot -.^
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Doitsu wrote:
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:*Slowly creeps around behind Blake-sama and glomps him* I've missed you so much! *Wraps my arms around his neck and nuzzles him* I've been busy with studying last week, because we're taking mid-terms, but I have some free time now since today was easy. *Blushes* Do you like my new look? ^.^ How has everyone else been? =) *hugs him stightly* I'm so happy to see you again!

*hugs you back and ruffles up your hair* How've you been Nozomi-chan? I hope your tests have been ok. I just finished my final one today. That's not important though, it's so good to see you again =). *moves your hair from your face and looks* My My, very cute indeed, I like it alot -.^

Oh, my tests have been fine... but no need to worry about that.... *Blushes and smiles warmly at you* Thank you, I thought you'd like it ^.^ *hugs you affectionatly* I'm so glad to be back, and now we can talk again =)
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 am

Yep, it's good to see you too Smile

Anyway, you guys are probably going to be wondering why I'm on so early. Well, today was called in as a half day, but it's snowing so badly that I didn't want to walk a few miles in the freezing rain/snow. So, my parents just told me to stay home today because it's a half-day. And that's why I'm here Very Happy /procceds to take a nap
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Doitsu wrote:Yep, it's good to see you too Smile

Anyway, you guys are probably going to be wondering why I'm on so early. Well, today was called in as a half day, but it's snowing so badly that I didn't want to walk a few miles in the freezing rain/snow. So, my parents just told me to stay home today because it's a half-day. And that's why I'm here Very Happy /procceds to take a nap

Someone sounds lazy -.^ We've gotten some snow, but I'm not sure if it's as bad as you have it.

By the way... would you mind apporoving of the pictures in my personal album? I just added a few, and it said I needed an Administrator to approve them o.o
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:
Doitsu wrote:Yep, it's good to see you too Smile

Someone sounds lazy -.^ We've gotten some snow, but I'm not sure if it's as bad as you have it.

By the way... would you mind apporoving of the pictures in my personal album? I just added a few, and it said I needed an Administrator to approve them o.o

*looks at your personal album* . . . OH MY GAWD! Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 641864 :love2 Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 618529 Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 618529 A few? There are more than just a few there lol. What are they? Alturnate looks? Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 4 618529
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next