Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

+5
Garviel Loken
ICEheaven102
kst933
Saori Suzuki-chan
Artyom
9 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread Empty Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Artyom Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey, it was about time that I re-made this.

Anyway, no more school for a week or so, so I'm happy. Although I cam kinda cold Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 am

Morning everyone. sorry I wasn't on yesterday, but I was out with my family for most of the day. How is everyone else?

Doitsu wrote:Hey, it was about time that I re-made this.

Anyway, no more school for a week or so, so I'm happy. Although I cam kinda cold Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864

Thats good, yesterday was my last day too, so now I can relax =) *Snuggles with you* Warm now? ^.^
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet
Name: Nozomi Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Artyom Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 am

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:Morning everyone. sorry I wasn't on yesterday, but I was out with my family for most of the day. How is everyone else?

Doitsu wrote:Hey, it was about time that I re-made this.

Thats good, yesterday was my last day too, so now I can relax =) *Snuggles with you* Warm now? ^.^

*Lets you snuggle with me* Much better Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 564402

Anyway, I watched Black Hawk Down yesterday, and it was awesome

1000 Somali Militia Deaths for only 19 Dead American Soldiers Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Ah, I'm going to be on a trip to Orlando for the next couple of days so I won't be around much. I'll be sure to take a few pictures and post them up but don't get your hopes up, because I already said they won't be involving my face. I really don't know why you guys, *cough*Doitsu, really want to see my face but it pisses me off when you mention it so I prefer never even talking about the issue again because it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Unless we meet in real life by coincidence which has a really low probability. Anyhow, don't expect me to be around. Say bye, have a nice vacation, whatever. I guess someone was a little busy playing Battlefield this morning and didn't bother to drop by for a minute or two.

So yeah, bye! I'll see you all on Tuesday Smile
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 am

Lady_Scout wrote:Ah, I'm going to be on a trip to Orlando for the next couple of days so I won't be around much. I'll be sure to take a few pictures and post them up but don't get your hopes up, because I already said they won't be involving my face. I really don't know why you guys, *cough*Doitsu, really want to see my face but it pisses me off when you mention it so I prefer never even talking about the issue again because it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Unless we meet in real life by coincidence which has a really low probability. Anyhow, don't expect me to be around. Say bye, have a nice vacation, whatever. I guess someone was a little busy playing Battlefield this morning and didn't bother to drop by for a minute or two.

Hey! Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864 I spend most of the day with my family. I should've dropped by, and I'm sorry, but it was one of the few times a year that we can all be with eachother and be happy. And, I didn't even go on PSN until late that night Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864 If its any consolation, we can spend the rest of the week together, ok?

I thought that you were going on monday though? Anyway, I hope you have a good trip, and we'll see you on Tuesday Smile

P.S. Get a good shot of that Butter Beer drink that you were talking about, if you see it. I am still curious about it Suspect
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:Ah, I'm going to be on a trip to Orlando for the next couple of days so I won't be around much. I'll be sure to take a few pictures and post them up but don't get your hopes up, because I already said they won't be involving my face. I really don't know why you guys, *cough*Doitsu, really want to see my face but it pisses me off when you mention it so I prefer never even talking about the issue again because it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Have a nice trip kst, and don't forget the sunblock! No one likes to get a sunburn >.<
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Not really needed considering it's about 40F here and wearing jackets lol
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:Not really needed considering it's about 40F here and wearing jackets lol

Really? I know that Florida rarely gets snow, right? It must be strange to see down there then O.O

Speaking of snow, we're getting a whole lot of it up here. I'm a litle bit higher up north than Blake-sama, so I'm not getting it as bad. I think that he is getting a few feet down there though Razz
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 pm

I've only lived in Florida for almost 2 years.. I miss the snow Sad
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 am

Morning, going to Harry Potter soon. I'm posting random updates on my Twitter.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 am

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:
Lady_Scout wrote:Not really needed considering it's about 40F here and wearing jackets lol

Really? I know that Florida rarely gets snow, right? It must be strange to see down there then O.O

Speaking of snow, we're getting a whole lot of it up here. I'm a litle bit higher up north than Blake-sama, so I'm not getting it as bad. I think that he is getting a few feet down there though Razz

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864 Yep, we got about 2 1/2 feet down here... beutiful to look at, but a pain to shovel. I'm going to have quite a bite of work for me today Razz

@Kst: Since you're going to be seeing the HP stuff, will there be people there playing the roles of important characters from the books?
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 pm

@Doitsu
There weren't any but one cashier looked like she was trying to look like Hermione.

I feel so accomplished:

-tell Malfoy to GTFO
-tell a spider that spitting is rude
-laugh while some other people screamed
-watch cheesy actors
-compare singers with American Idol auditions
-drink butterbeer
-laugh at people wearing Hufflepuff scarves cause all the others were SOLD OUT
-use a Slytherin blanket, Hogwarts gloves, and hot cocoa to keep warm
-buy a pink furball and chocolate frog
-mentally stab Universal Studios for ticket problems
-stand in painfully long lines

I wil upload pics when I'm home Wink
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 am

Lady_Scout wrote:@Doitsu
There weren't any but one cashier looked like she was trying to look like Hermione.

I feel so accomplished:

-tell Malfoy to GTFO
-tell a spider that spitting is rude
-laugh while some other people screamed
-watch cheesy actors
-compare singers with American Idol auditions
-drink butterbeer
-laugh at people wearing Hufflepuff scarves cause all the others were SOLD OUT
-use a Slytherin blanket, Hogwarts gloves, and hot cocoa to keep warm
-buy a pink furball and chocolate frog
-mentally stab Universal Studios for ticket problems
-stand in painfully long lines

I wil upload pics when I'm home Wink

LOL So, I'm htinking that you had a fun time? (appart from mentally stabing Universal Razz)

How was the butterbeer? I needz to know Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864

Edit: @Ai YES!, there was alot of snow Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864 We had a good 3 feet in the driveway that we had to shovel out. When I work up this morning, my back was and still is sore XD
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 am

Just finished all my morning routines. Going to hit BO and BC2 soon.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 am

Aside from being cold and standinin line a lot, I had fun! Moaning Myrtle could be heard in the girl's washroom...

I'm just sad that all the scarves sold out, I wanted a Ravenclaw one (aka the smart people House) but they weren't great quality. I might make someone buy a good one like the Gryffindor scarf I have at home online.

P.S. Pho for lunch today
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:16 am

Lady_Scout wrote:Aside from being cold and standinin line a lot, I had fun! Moaning Myrtle could be heard in the girl's washroom...

I'm just sad that all the scarves sold out, I wanted a Ravenclaw one (aka the smart people House) but they weren't great quality. I might make someone buy a good one like the Gryffindor scarf I have at home online.

P.S. Pho for lunch today

*Takes kst over to the quiet corner* You know, I heard that Blake-sama has alot of spare money on him -.^ There were some outfits I had wanted for christmas that I couldn't get also... It would be nice to have a second christmas sponsered by someone here Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 691789

*Gives Blake-sama a back massage* Better? =^.^=
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Sounds like a good idea Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 691789
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Wish you guys are online. I'm lonely. Sad
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:13 pm

I'M HOME!! Very Happy

Now, the eat dinner, edit pics, and upload them T_T
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 am

Kinda hard to sleep las night after watching the first episode of High School of The Dead.

And waking up to Internet disconnection; Glorious. Anyway, morning everyone.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 am

Morning everyone. I still had some trouble sleeping Razz Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864

But I'm thirsting for some freakbag blood!
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am

ICEheaven102 wrote: Morning everyone. I still had some trouble sleeping Razz Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864

*looks around and whispers to Ice* Ever watch the movie Zombie Land? Its very funny and has some good zombie parts to it.

So, good morning everyone. I've got to get started on my weekend homework today T.T
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:
ICEheaven102 wrote: Morning everyone. I still had some trouble sleeping Razz Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 641864

*looks around and whispers to Ice* Ever watch the movie Zombie Land? Its very funny and has some good zombie parts to it.

So, good morning everyone. I've got to get started on my weekend homework today T.T

I've got to do mine too Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread 587879

Zombie movies:
1. Zombieland
2. Dawn of the Dead
3. Shaun of the Dead <------ Awesome Razz
4. 28 Days later
5. Dead Snow <-------- Nazi Zombies Surprised
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 am

Tired... I just woke up 5 minutes ago, and I've got a lot of work today today <_<
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 pm

I think I'm going to play a few games later tonight, if anyone wants to join with me, thats fine :O
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next