Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

+5
Garviel Loken
ICEheaven102
kst933
Saori Suzuki-chan
Artyom
9 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Garviel Loken Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm

die.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by ICEheaven102 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 am

Morning everyone. STILL at my brother's house. I hope I can get home by this evening.....
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Home for about 30 minutes, then I'll be out for the rest of the day ._. First day of school, and it wasn't too bad, it keeps my head occupied. I've got quite a little bit of work and midterms are in 2 weeks though Sad
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Meh, I didn't get much work but midterms are in 2 weeks too. Plus I have a project coming up.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi everyone, I decieded to come on after I finished all of my work. I would have came on earlier, except I stayed afterschool for auditions for the school play ^.^. I hope everyone is starting off a new and great year.

I've got midterms coming up too kst and Blake-sama D= I would be more worried, but luckily my teachers gave me a study guide with exactly what I needed to know, even the stuff I missed. I was worried that coming into the new school late would have any bad effects.
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet
Name: Nozomi Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:Hi everyone, I decieded to come on after I finished all of my work. I would have came on earlier, except I stayed afterschool for auditions for the school play ^.^. I hope everyone is starting off a new and great year.

I've got midterms coming up too kst and Blake-sama D= I would be more worried, but luckily my teachers gave me a study guide with exactly what I needed to know, even the stuff I missed. I was worried that coming into the new school late would have any bad effects.

Good to hear that everything is working out for you sweetie

Now, TIME FOR RANT!1!!11ELEVEN!!1!FIVE!11!Q!1!batman symbol ._.

So, atm I'm trying to find a printable version of my online math tests scores while my brother plays L4D2 ._. Although amusing to hear zombies getting shot, it is not helpuing my situation <_<
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Doitsu wrote:
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:Hi everyone, I decieded to come on after I finished all of my work. I would have came on earlier, except I stayed afterschool for auditions for the school play ^.^. I hope everyone is starting off a new and great year.

Good to hear that everything is working out for you sweetie

Now, TIME FOR RANT!1!!11ELEVEN!!1!FIVE!11!Q!1!batman symbol ._.

So, atm I'm trying to find a printable version of my online math tests scores while my brother plays L4D2 ._. Although amusing to hear zombies getting shot, it is not helpuing my situation <_<

Good afternoon! And thanks for caring Blake-sama *hugs you*

Well, today at lunch. When I sat down with my friends to eat, we all heard a very loud crashing noise. We all got up to look, and a table on the other side of the cafeteria completly came apart! I laughed pretty hard about it, but now it just makes me wonder how they were able to do that? =o
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:43 pm

*Hugs back* No problemo =)

lol @ your story. Most likely its was just the school's lack of money Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 587879 No offense Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 641864

Well, I've got a little announcement: I'll be coming on later on Thursdays, because I'll be staying afterschool to take driving lessons Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 691789

Besides that, today was an alright day Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 587879
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Really? That sounds like fun. I'll be taking driver's Education later this year, so I hope I'll do good! By the way, are you starting to study for your mid-terms yet? =o Maybe I could help you somehow, or maybe I hope help someone else too =)
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:Really? That sounds like fun. I'll be taking driver's Education later this year, so I hope I'll do good! By the way, are you starting to study for your mid-terms yet? =o Maybe I could help you somehow, or maybe I hope help someone else too =)

lol I'm doing some pretty hard stuff, but I wouldn't mind a little help or even company while I study in the upcoming week Smile

Oh ya, I'm adding "Accountant for some dead-beat DJ" to my resume ._. I just spent a good 30 minutes to an hour filing all of this guy's expenses <_< I swear, more that half of his transactions was to: "Miscellaneous expense. For September: 2, 7, 7, 8, 11, 20, 21, and 27 for the constant amount of 65.00$" <---- THAT Seems a little bit suspecious right? Suspect I don't want to know what is qualitfied as a "Misscellaneous expense" and only costs 65 dollars Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 911228
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Bite me.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Ober wrote:
Oh ya, I'm adding "Accountant for some dead-beat DJ" to my resume ._. I just spent a good 30 minutes to an hour filing all of this guy's expenses <_< I swear, more that half of his transactions was to: "Miscellaneous expense. For September: 2, 7, 7, 8, 11, 20, 21, and 27 for the constant amount of 65.00$" <---- THAT Seems a little bit suspecious right? Suspect I don't want to know what is qualitfied as a "Misscellaneous expense" and only costs 65 dollars Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 911228

Lady of the Night.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Loki wrote:
Ober wrote:

Lady of the Night.

On the dot my friend Razz
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm

15 minute convo about toilets FTW
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Doitsu wrote:
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya wrote:Really? That sounds like fun. I'll be taking driver's Education later this year, so I hope I'll do good! By the way, are you starting to study for your mid-terms yet? =o Maybe I could help you somehow, or maybe I hope help someone else too =)

lol I'm doing some pretty hard stuff, but I wouldn't mind a little help or even company while I study in the upcoming week Smile

If there is anything that I could do you for... just ask, ok? ^.^

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone has had a good day.
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Sure thing, I'll be sure to ask if I need anything =)

I'm doing allright btw, watched my friend get himself into DEEP trouble at lunch Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 911228 We've all kinda been mourning our loss today Sad
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:31 pm

I rape at SWBF2. Surprised

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Loki wrote:I rape at SWBF2. Surprised

/high fives Sam

You sir, have earned my respect yet again Razz SWBF2 was and still is an awesome game Sad

Oh, btw I'll be on a bit later tomarrow. I'll be staying afterschool to make up a class ._.
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 am

Everyone, please note that I will be at my cousin's house today, and won't be back until 10 PM.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:52 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Everyone, please note that I will be at my cousin's house today, and won't be back until 10 PM.

Awwww... Have fun though Ice D=

Good Afternoon everyone. I heard we'll be getting snow tomarrow, so I'm hoping for no school! ^.^

Also, where are you Blake-sama... shouldn't you be back by now? T.T
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I never get snow here.. Sad

@Ai

Yeah, I would think he would be done with his make up work by now Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 641864
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:I never get snow here.. Sad

@Ai

Yeah, I would think he would be done with his make up work by now Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 2 641864

*Hugs kst* I'm sorry D= At least you're warm down there... I like being nice and warm then being cold T.T

I'm not sure... Maybe something came up? Or maybe he's still at school making up that stuff o.o
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:05 pm

I don't like being cold either but you really do miss snow after a while. Some people here have never seen it before...

If he's still making up stuff, he missed out on way too much work or is too slow >_>
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:36 pm

I hate being warm it's aggravating. At least being cold can be sorted out.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Talking behind my back I see Suspect I was taking simulator and then did some errands. I should probably bold the next bit....

I won't be here until later tomarrow, because I'll be going o a friends house, but that can change depending if we get snow or not.
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next