Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year Guys

4 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Guys Empty Happy New Year Guys

Post by Artyom Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:37 pm

I just wanted to take out a few minutes to wish everyone a productive and happy New Year. We were able to survive hanging around eachother, so lets hope for another murder-free year Very Happy No one knows what'll be around the next corner, but I know that I'll be hoping that it'll be good. We've become close friends here guys, hell you could even say a family, but either way I don't want us to stay that way, I want us all to keep growing closer to one another as individuals and as a group. Anyway, thats all the inspiring words I have for now.

Happy New Year guys <3

----Your Friend/Master/Husband/Buddy/Best friend/Guy
Anthony/Ober/Blake/Doitsu/Nub/Santiago/Gibby/Mr. Revive
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Guys Empty Re: Happy New Year Guys

Post by ICEheaven102 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 am

Happy new year to you too! I hope all of us have a great one!
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 am

Happy New Year! Great way to spend our time before it was officially 2011! By killing zombies, freaking out, watching entertaining games that we saved, making me so confused when we were playing zombies, getting lost in Kino, etc. Hopefully, this year will be fun too with quite a few games coming out at the beginning of the year. I'll be making a level on LBP2, we kill more zombies, somehow survive a zombie apocalypse... We'll be camping up in Canada where Doitsu hunts deer and Ice makes pho.

Doitsu, I know you mean close in a pervy way. Don't think I can't tell what you're thinking! But I do sense a lot more pervertedness going on this year XD

-kst/KFC/Apprentice to the Jester of the Isle of JaPWN/Smarticle Ninja/Fiona/Nubcake/Sam's wife/Helghast/Lady_Scout/Sony Beta Tester/Person who messes with Doitsu's mind/UC2 melee addict/LBP fangirl/Isaac's hug addict/Zombie noob/Partially insane/RPG & Noobtube Pr0/Cookie Thief
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Happy New Years to everyone here! I know that I'm here on and off at times and can be a nuisance somtimes, but I'll try to stop that this year. I also made a very personal New Years resolution. It's to make myself smarter by anyway possible, especially by listening to you guys. It's been a long year, but like kst said: this year will be more fun.

-Ai/Nozomi/Neko Maid/That Otaku girl/The girl that says Nyaa~/Other person that messes with Doitsu's head/Loyal friend
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet
Name: Nozomi Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down