Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to let all you guys know....

3 posters

Go down

Just wanted to let all you guys know.... Empty Just wanted to let all you guys know....

Post by DanDPanda Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:53 pm

So, after watching WhiteBoy7thst's video about his living space after he got robbed ( link on the bottom ), I thought about how lucky we are to even own most of the things we have. So I want y'all to pray or do whatever your religion does ( catholic asain ^.^ ) to the people who are out in the world that have needs. And please you guys, don't get into any trouble with anything. You guys are like family to me and it would stab me in the heart if something bad happened to you guys. :/ Everybody is loved so nobody go around thinking that you have no friends! So I guess it wouldn't hurt to say that I love you guys then eh? <3 <--- Familywise. Well, morale of this story, know that you are loved. (: It's like Rolling Girl ya know? Wink

Link to WhiteBoy7thst vid: Sad video... I'm warning you guys...
I'll admit, I did get some tears in my eyes from this... Or maybe it was from the rock that my sister threw at my face...
DanDPanda
DanDPanda
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to let all you guys know.... Empty Re: Just wanted to let all you guys know....

Post by ICEheaven102 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:20 pm

It's true all of us are lucky to have what we have right now. The poor people in Canada are richer than 2/3 of the world.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to let all you guys know.... Empty Re: Just wanted to let all you guys know....

Post by Artyom Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:00 pm

DanDPanda wrote:So, after watching WhiteBoy7thst's video about his living space after he got robbed ( link on the bottom ), I thought about how lucky we are to even own most of the things we have. So I want y'all to pray or do whatever your religion does ( catholic asain ^.^ ) to the people who are out in the world that have needs. And please you guys, don't get into any trouble with anything. You guys are like family to me and it would stab me in the heart if something bad happened to you guys. :/ Everybody is loved so nobody go around thinking that you have no friends! So I guess it wouldn't hurt to say that I love you guys then eh? <3 <--- Familywise. Well, morale of this story, know that you are loved. (: It's like Rolling Girl ya know? Wink

Link to WhiteBoy7thst vid: Sad video... I'm warning you guys...
I'll admit, I did get some tears in my eyes from this... Or maybe it was from the rock that my sister threw at my face...

Damn, how the hell did I miss this thread? O_o

Anyway, with the first paragraph, I couldn't agree with you more Panda, everything is true. We're kinda like a family in a many ways which is a really good thing, and I think that most of us feel the same about that. As for getting in trouble and stuff... Most of the people here are Asian... so yeah I don't think you have to worry about that lol.

As for the video by White Boy, all I have to say is meh. I mean, yes his house was broken into and some of his things were stolen along with his mother's memorial being messed with. That's a horrible thing to happen to anyone, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. But the guy makes 500,000$ a year with his promotions and videos, so tbh besides the fact his memorial was messed up a little (In the video it could have been ALOT worse) I don't feel too sorry for him. That'd be just like if FPSRussia's collection of guns were stolen or FreddieW's props, all goods that can be replaced. I also have to admit that White Boy's videos are half-decent and he's kinda allright (There is a reason why I stopped following him on Twitter... ._.").

Oh, and btw I uploaded Panda's first skyrim video onto my steam/GS's steam profile so if it gets anymore views all credit goes to Panda.
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down