Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

+5
Garviel Loken
ICEheaven102
kst933
Saori Suzuki-chan
Artyom
9 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Garviel Loken Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:00 pm

I fed your wolves earlier before they died. Aren't I lovely.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread

Post by Missy Fits Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm

School school!
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 pm

*coughes and waves* Long vacation was long... T.T I kinda owe everyone a huge apology for not being online for basically the whole summer. I've been here there and everywhere, but school started so I'm back. I hope everyone has been doing great since I've been gone ^.^

@Missy: I hope that everything is working out well in Japan for you. Is it as great as we all hear it is? =O

Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet
Name: Nozomi Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Senliten Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Ice knows a bit of what happened in various tweets to me, but I managed to get this old rig working for a bit longer to post here as he asked once more. *eyerolls* Wonder if it would be possible to access this place via my blackberry, but eh meh.

*checks in, and checks out*
Senliten
Senliten
FNG (Noob)

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Senliten wrote:Ice knows a bit of what happened in various tweets to me, but I managed to get this old rig working for a bit longer to post here as he asked once more. *eyerolls* Wonder if it would be possible to access this place via my blackberry, but eh meh.

*checks in, and checks out*

Yay. Very Happy

It's going to be nice having you around.

Sorry if I'm bothering you while you're busy. Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 641864
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 641864

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Back at work today after 2 days off.

My legs hurt. Sad

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry I've been gone for a good reason. Just got my ass kicked by a hurricane.... so yeah... Surprised
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 am

Doitsu wrote:Sorry I've been gone for a good reason. Just got my ass kicked by a hurricane.... so yeah... Surprised

Got owned by Irene? XD

Nice to know you're ok. =)
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:
Doitsu wrote:Sorry I've been gone for a good reason. Just got my ass kicked by a hurricane.... so yeah... Surprised

Got owned by Irene? XD

Nice to know you're ok. =)

As usual.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

*Reaches out for Helen*

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 am

My PS3 now has 500 GB Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 62160

But now I have to redo the LBP1 story AND LBP2 stpry to get all my stuff back. Sad
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

I think kst's wolves probably died...

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Loki wrote:Back at work today after 2 days off.

My legs hurt. Sad

=O What do you do for a living Sam?

Hi everyone, isn't it nice to have labor day off? What has everyone else been up to?
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Saori Suzuki-chan wrote:

My legs hurt. Sad

Hi everyone, isn't it nice to have labor day off? What has everyone else been up to?

Hey Ai. Did Irene hit your hard? Are you ok?
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm

No
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:20 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:My PS3 now has 500 GB Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 62160

But now I have to redo the LBP1 story AND LBP2 stpry to get all my stuff back. Sad

Lucky, I'm going to have to get a new HDD pretty soon too.

Anyway, first day of school is over. Pretty tired. Going to be a looooooong year No
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Doitsu wrote:
ICEheaven102 wrote:My PS3 now has 500 GB Offical Good Day/Morning/Night/Check in Thread - Page 25 62160

Lucky, I'm going to have to get a new HDD pretty soon too.

Anyway, first day of school is over. Pretty tired. Going to be a looooooong year No

I started m first day of high school and it went pretty nicely. And that 500 GB upgrade failed. -_-
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 pm

This school year is passing by really quickly for me. It's already been a month but I think that's because I feel like I just took a long extended break from last year instead of advancing a grade.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:
Saori Suzuki-chan wrote:

My legs hurt. Sad

Hey Ai. Did Irene hit your hard? Are you ok?

Thank you for asking Ice. No, thankfully my house specifically wasn't hurt at all, but the streams and rivers around town are running a bit over. The worst part is that it's been raining for the past few days too, so that doesn't help at all T.T
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Gosh, the KWZDK manga is all Harem Harem Fan service Fan service Fan service Harem Fan service Fan service Fan service >_>

I think Doitsu and Ice would like it...
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 pm

I think i'm dying.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Well, went to Best Buy just now to buy myself a new laptop listed at 779.99 on sale. I go to the store, browse a few minutes, ask a sales member to find the model I wanted; everything was going fine. I then ask them how much it is just to double check, and they say it's an additional 100$, because out of the 2 models they had in stock, both of them had been pre-activated and uploaded with all nessacary running information and updates from the Geek squad. Me, not wanting to pay an extra 100$ for some bullshit that I could do on my own time, ask for a model that has out of the factory specifications. Well, they don't have one, so they'll be shipping me one that will arrive later next week... -_-"

Moral of the story? Whenever buying something in any store, make sure that the advertised price is 100% accurate before you take the trip to waste your time. (BTW you only learn about the extra 100$ once you bring it to the cahsier...)
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Doitsu wrote:Well, went to Best Buy just now to buy myself a new laptop listed at 779.99 on sale. I go to the store, browse a few minutes, ask a sales member to find the model I wanted; everything was going fine. I then ask them how much it is just to double check, and they say it's an additional 100$, because out of the 2 models they had in stock, both of them had been pre-activated and uploaded with all nessacary running information and updates from the Geek squad. Me, not wanting to pay an extra 100$ for some bullshit that I could do on my own time, ask for a model that has out of the factory specifications. Well, they don't have one, so they'll be shipping me one that will arrive later next week... -_-"

Moral of the story? Whenever buying something in any store, make sure that the advertised price is 100% accurate before you take the trip to waste your time. (BTW you only learn about the extra 100$ once you bring it to the cahsier...)

Wow, that's BS. Totally not worth it. And you should try going for a gaming PC. It's basically an all purpose PC. Games, Youtube, browsing, etc...
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:
Doitsu wrote:Well, went to Best Buy just now to buy myself a new laptop listed at 779.99 on sale. I go to the store, browse a few minutes, ask a sales member to find the model I wanted; everything was going fine. I then ask them how much it is just to double check, and they say it's an additional 100$, because out of the 2 models they had in stock, both of them had been pre-activated and uploaded with all nessacary running information and updates from the Geek squad. Me, not wanting to pay an extra 100$ for some bullshit that I could do on my own time, ask for a model that has out of the factory specifications. Well, they don't have one, so they'll be shipping me one that will arrive later next week... -_-"

Wow, that's BS. Totally not worth it. And you should try going for a gaming PC. It's basically an all purpose PC. Games, Youtube, browsing, etc...

The model laptop I ordered already excels in gaming, so I'm fine. At least with a laptop I could be just about anywhere and play Fallout. Razz
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next