Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD:WoE;Dungeon: Exxpedition ot Renin

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DnD:WoE;Dungeon: Exxpedition ot Renin - Page 3 Empty Re: DnD:WoE;Dungeon: Exxpedition ot Renin

Post by Artyom Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm

#PLAY THIS FIRST Battle Music #

Alice focuses on the necromancer in front of Ambarose and focuses her energy into a magical bolt. She takes a deep breath, "Well... here goes nothing as it seems..." Alice flings the bolt at Bleek.

*Alice attacks Bleek with a touch attack. She hits and deals 3 damage. Alice used 1/3 daily spells*

Alice's bolt flew through the air, piercing through Bleek's robes and penetrating his torso before disappearing into thin air.

I looked ahead to see a whole group of people coming right at me. Taking them on all by myself would be insane, it'd be best to shoot as much I can then run. I aim at the door and empty the rest of my magazine into the group.

*Anthony uses Mag Dump ability. He is able to fire 7 bullets, the first having no penalties. Every bullet after receives -1 Attack (1st = -1, 2nd = -2, 3rd = -3, etc). If the bullet does not hit anything on the first try, dice is rolled again to see if it hits anything behind the first enemy and keeps on going until no enemy is left. For each additional enemy that the bullet veers towards, the bullet gains an additional -1. The results go as following:

1st: Missed Gork, Misseed Mork, hit Van Opel for 9 damage
2nd: Hit Gork with a Nat 20, dealing base 13 damage x3, equaling 29 damage, killing Gork
3rd: Missed Mork, Hit Van Opel for 7 damage. Van Opel is now down and bleeding
4th: Missed Mork, Missed Van Opel, Missed Muckenbee
5th: Missed Mork, Missed Van Opel with Nat 1 ricochetting the bullet back at Anthony but missed
6th: Missed Mork, Missed Van Opel, Missed Muckenbee
7th: Hit Mork with Nat 20, dealing base damage of 4 x3, equaling 12 damage

Anthony's magazine is empty and needs to reload. Anthony gained 7 .45 casings*

I rapidly squeeze the trigger of my gun, firing almost mechanically into the men coming through the door. Through the ear shattering noise of my 1911, I see the first orc's head explode into a fine pink paste, his body dropping to the floor. The orc behind him took a bullet straight through the chest, but still stood up. The man behind him took a bullet through the juggular, sending him onto the ground in pain. I stopped when the slide on my pistol locked back, as I prepaired for retaliation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayark prepaired an arrow as his ears rung loudly. Not letting it phase him, he released the arrow towards Yaz, aiming at his head.

*Mayark fires his arrow but does no damage*

As the arrow flew through the air, it made conact with Yaz's cloak but was instantly incinerated due to the flames wrapping around his boday. Yaz smiled under his cloak, knowing that he could not be stopped.

Claudette moved over slightly and cast a spell to heal Ingar.

*Claudette used Cure Minor wounds and healed Ingar for 1 point*

Ambarose raised her sword at bleek,"Geh.... try to curse me with your vile magic? Not while I can still resist! Haaaaaaa!"

*Ambarose attacks Bleek and succesfuyl hits him for 3 damage*

Ambarose's blade came down across Bleek's shriveled face, leavin a gash across his cheek as well as breaking his glasses, a wound that surely would be hard to heal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gasping with blood dripping down his sides, Vector shuffled forward with blood dripping from his mouth," G-god dammit... y-you bastard children... coming into my keep.... and attacking ME?... I.... WILL... NOT... LET... THAT... STAND!"

*Vector uses Deadly Charge special ability, Rushing forward with his blade forward to strike down anyone in front of him. He targets Alassea and Tuyen. Alassea rolls an 11 and Tuyen a Nat 20. Alassea takes 2 Damage while Tuyen dodges perfectly, sending Vector into the wall behind Tuyen, damaging Vector for 8 points. Vector is now bleeding out and is down due to the severity of his wounds.*

Coughing blood and falling to one knee, Vector curses angrily, "B-by the g-gods... I WILL... NOT DIE HERE!" However, his prayers fall on deaf ears...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dagon Grabs Ingar by his throat, holding him in the air like a ragdoll, "Cry in pain mortal, cry in fear, as I shall be your death and maker. Fear and praise Dagon, as he will grace you with death!"

*Dagon rolls a NAt 20 against Ingar, dealing base 10 damage x 2, for a total of 20 damage, downing Ingar*

The Dagon's sword ripped through Ingar's armor, piercing his chest stright through. Laughing, the Dagon violently pushed Ingar off his blade with a nudge onto the ground, sending Ingar into a pool of his own blood. "How does it feel mortal? Does it hurt? Please scream for me!"

Yaz lunged his knife at Guang's sides, hoping to cut something vital from him.

*Yaz misses his swipe. Guang gains .1 Fury*

Yaz's lunge was off slightly, breezing past Guang's exposed side within inches of the skin.

Bobert shook off the vibe that Guang had been giving him and thrusted with his spear

*Bobert hits Guang dealing 5 points of damage. Guang gains .1 fury*

Bobert's spear connects, jabbing Guang in the thigh and hindering his movements as a result.

Bleek grabs at Ambarose, intent to get his revenge on the Squire by pumping his evil energy into her yet again.

*Bleek uses Inflict Light wounds on Ambarose, but misses*

Yet again it seems as if Ambarose was watched over by her god, as Bleek's evil essence had no effect on her at all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mork walked over his fallen brother's body, "OI! U JUZT DUN KRUMPED ME OWN BRUTHA GORK! IMAA SQUISH YOU EXTRA GUD NOW UMMIE!" With that being said, Mork tiredly swung his war axe at Anthony.

*Mork attacks with a Nat 1 and ends up swinging his axe towards himself, but does no damage*

In Morks near death craze, he swins his axe strangly, almost taking off his own head in the process.

Muckenbee stays where he is and aims at Anthony with both his pistols, ready to fire.

*Muckenbee misses with both of his pistols, the bullets hitting no one at all*

Muckenbee fires, but misses completely, not hurting anyone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorain moves past the dead bodies and towards Vector, "Vector! you are gravely wounded, wait there, do not move!"

*Lorain uses cure light wounds, and heals Vector for 2 points while stopping his bleeding. Vector is still downed.*

Lorain's hands glow a bright white, as Vector's outside wounds heal themselves, but still leave him in a battered state.

Hubert appears again from the right side of the fort an targets Alice with his bow.

*Hubert fires but misses*

Hubert's arrow can be heard knocking the side of a wall, as Alice doges it with no problem.

Vern Holnin moves slowly towards Alice with an apprehensive look upon his face. Being a stout, but strong dwarf he wields his hammer with no problem. Moving to Alice, he speaks to her before attacking, "Please little Miss'un, I don't want to hurt ye. I'm just a blacksmith, I don't want to fight. How about you give up, and I'll be sure not to hurt you."

*Vern rolls diplomacy against Alice. Ver rolls a 13 however Alice rolls a Nat 20, reversing his words against him*

Alice shook her head, "You and I both know that what is going on here is wrong. You should be the on switching sides, your "allies" are loosing, just look at how many have been killed so far! Defend me instead, and we will promise you no harm once we win and we can give you a reward for helping as well. What say you?"

Taking things into consideration, it was clear that Alice was correct. After biting his lip for a moment, the dwarf sighed, nodded his head, and turned about face, staring at Hubart, "Heh... and all I ever wanted to do was make swords and tools..."

*Vern Holnin has switch sides due to his Neutral alignment and Alice's diplomacy!*

Van Opel moves over into the corner to stay out of harms way. He grabs his chest in a horrid attempt to stop the bleeding form his chest.

*Van Opel takes 1 damage from bleeding*

The rest of the inhabitants of the fort move unknown to the party

Staning back up despite difficulties, Ingar grabs his sword with vigor, "Heh... demon, you may be strong... but I will not give up so easily!"
Ingar does the only thing he can, and swings at Dagon

*Ingar swings and misses*

In his weaked state however, Ingar feebly swings his sword, missing Dagon completely, making his wounded chest hurt with pain

*Ingar takes 1 damage from bleeding*

Guang kicks Yaz away, "Get out of here you annoying runt! You'll get your beating after I'm done with this one!", Guang swings at Bobert, aiming at his exposed face.

*Guang Swings at Bobert getting a Nat 1 missing and instead swinging at Yaz by accident. Guang then rolls a Nat 20 against Yaz dealing base 9 damage x 2, for 18 damage, dealing the exact amount needed to kill Yaz*

Swinging his nunchuck at Bobert, Guang slips on accident, nailing Yaz Ul-nock in the back of the head. The blow miraculously instantly severs Yaz's cerebral cortex at the back of his head, killing him instatly and painlessly. Yaz's body falls to the ground with a thud as he drops his knife. Guang looks at the cloaked body with an incredulous look and his mouth opened, "Oh.... shit.... did I just? Fuck, and here I wanted to have a fair fight with him, hehe...." Rubbing the back of his head in confusion, he decieded to attribute the kill to his skill, when in reality it really as just dumb luck.

Map:

Spoiler:

Kills:
Yaz Ul-nock
Gork

New ally:
Vern

(What the fuck... my mind is literally blown at what has happend... I-I'm done for the night ;_; )

EDIT: This whole battle phase in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B36BXid7iQ0
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

DnD:WoE;Dungeon: Exxpedition ot Renin - Page 3 Empty Re: DnD:WoE;Dungeon: Exxpedition ot Renin

Post by Plagerist Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Movement: Lem moves 3 spaces up, 1 space right,

Lem scours the room, & takes various belongings:
shirt over bed,
daggers on wall
the bunny dolls

When he walks over the dolls, he is a bit taken back by their presence. Perhaps the bandits need a companion through the dark night?

Gather Knowledge Check:
13,+6
Total:19

He stops in front of the adventure's bag, & searches it.

Hide Check:
6,+9
Total:15

Plagerist
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 pm

With this chaotic battlefield going on, I have absolutely no idea what's happening. People dying left and right, the Yankee shooting a guy's head off, and Guang just accidentally hit a guy in the head and killed him. What the hell is going on here? My mind is... Is... Full of fuck. This is nothing like a battle back home. This is a complete mess.

Suddenly, Vector charges at me. I take a slight sidestep and he pushed Alassea, but she seems ok. One of his lackies heal is wound, but I'm poised to finish him.

Remember, confirm the kill... Confirm the kill..... Satoshi's voice echoed in my head. Ok, confirm the kill. Make sure your enemy is dead beforemoving on.

I turn around and raise my rifle over Vector's head.....

Attack: 6
Damage: 14
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Alassea reels in pain as Vector charged through her. It was only a minor injury, at least. She recognizes the bard who had been playing in the tavern earlier and makes a small frown of disapproval.

She moves 1 space left and 1 space back, facing Lorain, and draws her dagger.

"Hello, bard."
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 pm

*Lems searches through the various items and containers before him and receive: Green Heavy-Weaved Cotton Tunic with Yellow embroidered edges (W:.2), 2x Homemade Stuffed Bunny Dolls (W:.1 each), Polished and Honed Bronze Dagger with symbolic sheath (w:1). In the Adventerer's bag, Lem finds: Blessed symbol of Daiki (W:.3), "A Bard's Troubles" written parchment (W:.01), small pouch containing 50 marbles (.1), Ornate engraved Signet Blood-metal ring (W:.1), Slightly bent and worn Silver necklace (W:.1), Old Silver Dagger rusted in Sheath (W:1), Makeshift wood and glass spyglass (W:.5), and a small tin of Dry tobacco (W: .4). A wide selection of items as it seems, most seem trivial or just possesions, but some may have stories connected to them. Lem remains undetected and Earns 20 XP in all.*

Lem looked at the Dolls before him. Why would a grown man or woman need such items he though to himself? Looking at the other possessions he found, he could not find an immediate answer. Out of curiosity, he took a look at the parchment he had found and read it over.

"The Troubles of a Bard,

How it is to lay at night, alone and cold.
Times will change I said to myself and they did.
I learned to write and read, the arts of a scholar
But preferred to live the life of a king instead

I took up the occupation of storyteller and romantic
Abaddoning my old life of destitution
Money and the fairer sex, young and old, became mine
I became who I am, and enjoyed life to the fullist

My spyglass to see those who seek me from afar
My tobacco to calm the tense nerves
My knife to ward off enemies supernatural and mortal
My Silver necklace as a momento of the past

The Signet, the sign of my thievry and wealth
The Marbles to keep young boys away
The dolls to keep young girls close
The symbol to reach the next stage of life

But to a bard this is only the beginning
As I will soon become better than before
Once I seal the pact of the demon"

It was clear that these were no dolls of a man with a child's man, but for more diabolical purposes. The only question was who was to pay for such heinous and horrid crimes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuyen thrusts his bayonet towards Vector but misses as he moves out of the way dispite his wounds. It appears that Vector relies more on his own speed rather than the size of his armor. This could prove problematic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alassea moves towards Lorain Gathmouth, catching him slightly off guard. His stance is hard to read. Whether he will attack or not is questionable, however he opens his mouth, "A-ahhh... the beautiful elf from last night, thank goodness you are here! Y-you came to save me I see, quite the reversed roles that we're in, no? Ah, but no matter! You did come to save me from these brutes with your band of heroes, correct?"
Lorain rolls for bluff against Alassea and rolls a 6. (If Alassea rolls higher, she may attack Gathmouth immediatly, catching him flat-footed)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice prepares a spell against the Archer who has appeared yet again, but waits before attacking. She raises her voice, "You there! Your allies fall one after another like flies! Stop now and put down your bow and we will vow to be lenient to you! If not, we will be forced to attack possibly even kill you! Is your life worth fighting for these people?" Alice rolls for Diplomacy.

*Alice rolls 23. Hubart is classified as being a Neutral tempered enemy, making it a DC of 20. Alice convinces Hubart not to fight, however he is not yet an Ally and can be swayed either way. Alice gains 30 XP*

Hearing her words and seeing that they are true around him, Hubart puts his arrow away and nods, "You've got a point, I know when it's time to give up. I yield, but I will not fight unless forced to. I've had enough of following orders." With that, Hubart moved out of the way to make room for the fighting.

Seeing that my magazine is empty, I put away my handgun and stick to my knife. I turn to the large green creature to my side and lunge at it, seeing that it seems to be on the verge of death.

*Anthony attacks and misses with his knife*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayark continues to fight, not letting up with his bow. He targets the armored knight yet again dispite all of his previous misses.

*Mayark shoots an arrow but misses*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Ingar get terribly wounded, Claudette targets him and casts a spell to heal him as best she can.

*Claudette casts Cure Moderate Wounds and heals Ingar for 6 points and preventing him from bleeding as well as bringing him back into full fighting position*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ambarose is getting irritated at having to fight the same man over and over. She raises her sword above her head in an attempt to strike him down.

*Ambarose hits and deals 8 Damage. Downing Bleek and causing him to bleed*

Ambarose lets her sword sink into the evil man's arm, leaving a large gash as blood spurts freely outwards.

The Dagon scoffs at Ingar who is now standing, "You still dare fight me? How pititful, you can barely stand on your own two feet old fool. No matter, I am tired of this battlefield, and I am no longer needed as I see my pact is now broken." The towering black knight turned around and looked down at Yaz Ul-nock's body before stooping down, jabbing his heavy guantlet into the cloak of the fallen cultist, and in one swift move ripped out it's heart. As the Dagon did so, it started to beat again with a black aura surrounding it, "Do not worry Ul-nock you fool, I will be sure to restore you yet again. For now, let us hope that that good for nothing wretch Carcharias will do as he is asked." With that being said, a gurbled chant could be heard from within the armor, enveloping it in a veil of darkness until it disappeared completely form the room.

*The Dagon has escaped battle with Ul-nock's heart in hand*

Opel stayed in his corner, not moving due to the amount of pain he was experiencing.

*Opel takes 1 point of damage from bleeding*

Mork breathes in heavily as he raises his axe once again to attack Anthony, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

*He hits, dealing 9 damage*

Mork's Axe rips through Anthony's vest and clothes, cutting deeply into his chest, as his vest was not made to stop sharp weapons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muckenbee turns tail and starts to run deeper into the fort in hopes of escaping death.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the amount of death before her Laura runs after Muckenbee, valuing her life more than anything else

Although not wanting to fight, Hina rushes over to Opel in hopes of stopping his bleeding before he dies.

*Hina makes a healing check and passes with a Nat 20, healing Opel up to 0 HP and puttings him back onto his feet whether he likes it or not*

Hoping to redeem himself, Vern moves towards Mork, and raises his forge hammer to attack in order to win points with the heroes, "Agh! I never liked any of ya Orky types anyway!"

* Vern hits and deals 5 damage. Mork is down and bleeding*

Vern's hamemr comes down onto Mork's back in surprise. The cracking of mork's bones can be heard as Vern's hammer makes contact with Mork's spine.

Vector manages to get onto his feet and raises his sword at Tuyen, "Y-you! you did this to me you little... retch!" Vector attacks.

*Vector rolls 22 for attack and 9 for damage against Tuyen*

Bleek stands in a puddle of blood as it spurts from his arm. He raises his rusty knife and jabs Ambarose with it.

*Bleek misses and takes 1 damage from bleeding*

The rapid movements do more damage to Bleek than Ambarose, as an extra spurt comes out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling better than before, Ingar walks forward slowly to regain his footing before attacking Vector to support Tuyen.

*Ingar attacks Vector, hits, deals 14 damage, and kills Vector*

Ingar's sword fly through Vector's side, crushing most of his organs before Tuyen stabbed him in the Chest. Being ripped apart internally, Vector mouthed with his last remaining breath, "D-damn you..." before falling to the floor dead.
Feeling the adrenaline form his last kill, Guang swings his nunchucks at Bobert.

*He hits and deals 11 damage, downing him and casuing him to bleed*

Map:

Spoiler:
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagerist Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Lem ponders over the foul script, but only for a few moments. He gets up and continues rummaging through the bandit's belongings.

1 block down
Lem searches the chest to the right of him for items
2 blocks left, 3 blocks down
Lem takes the weapon
3 blocks down
Lem inspects the armor to the left of him wondering about its weight

Hide roll: Nat 20

Plagerist
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Alassea rolls a 20(19+1) for Sense Motive. "This one is a terrible liar, I see."

She attempts to pierce the bard with her dagger.

Attack: 7
Damage: 2
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:38 am

Vector takes a slice at me and manages to hit my arm. Ingar then comes in to finish off that bastard, saving my life.

I touch the part where I was cut. It stings with pain, and I look at my hand, seeing my own blood. Quite honestly, I'm not scared for some reason. I remember back when I first joined. I got shot in my knee and I was freaking out, despite the bullet coming out clean. I guess you can say I'm used to seeing my own blood now.

That cut was fortunately not enough to down me. I can continue going to support my comrades.

I decide to help out the Yankee, as the Bard is being covered by Alassea.

I move 2 up, 2 left.

I attack that ugly looking orc creature from behind with my bayonet

Attack: 17
Damage: 6

ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next