Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL self champions!

4 posters

Go down

LoL self champions!  Empty LoL self champions!

Post by ICEheaven102 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am

A template you can follow (You don't have to use this. You can always modify it to your liking)

Name:
Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Height:
Weight:
Place of birth:
Affiliation (City state you sided with [You could be neutral or from another area of Valoran if you want]):
Appearance (describe how you look) :
Weapon(s) :
Allies/friends:
Rivals/enemies:
Lore (Be creative!) :
Judgement:

Champion Attributes:
Your stat chart (You can just use MS Paint to make bars Razz ) : LoL self champions!  2zz0wsm

Abilities (Try your best to be descriptive!) :
Hidden passives are allowed btw
Passive:
Q:
W:
E:
R:

Also, feel free to add champion quotes! (Eg. Movement, joke, taunt)

Last edited by ICEheaven102 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 am; edited 9 times in total
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

LoL self champions!  Empty Re: LoL self champions!

Post by ICEheaven102 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:04 am

Name: Anh Hung, The Master of Ambush
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Weight: I don't know the weight of an average person is so F it
Height: 5"7
Place of birth: Ionia
Affiliation: Ionia
Appearance: Short black hair, medium build, wears a straw conical hat (Vietcong hat lolz) with Han Chinese era body armour with Samurai shoulder armour and Samurai leg armour.
Weapon(s): Katana, Halberd (Which he puts on his back and never uses)
Allies/friends: Ahri (Master and love), Riven (Friend), Sun Wukong (Former fellow student with Master Yi)
Enemies/Rivals: Master Yi (Rival), Darius (Seeks to kill him), Swain (Seeks to kill him), Noxians in general (Except Riven)

Lore: "Anh? He can be a bit.... Obsessive at times, but he's a nice boy." -Ahri

Known as the Master of Ambush, Anh Hung is known to deceive and confuse his enemies through irregular combat and his speediness. He is the one man who led a resistance army against the Noxian main army during the southern province occupation, despite being outnumbered. Today, he is a major Ionian politician, who often urges Ionia to use it's strength and militarize against the Noxian threat.

Before the Noxian invasion, Anh was a simple farm boy who lived with Master Yi, as he is an orphan, and was left at Master Yi's doorstep when he was a child. During his time with Master Yi, he trained in the art of Wuju. However, Anh could not in any way learn the art of Wuju, despite all his efforts. Master Yi thought he was incompetent and disobedient, so he disowned him as his student, causing Anh great anger. Anh left for the Southern Provinces to look for work. Little did he know that the greedy expansionist city state Noxus were leering towards Ionia.

One day, when Anh was working on a field, he saw ships across the harbour. The ships docked on the shore and out came hundreds of Noxian soldiers. The soldiers slaughtered the villagers without mercy. Anh hid in a small wooden box as the Noxians invaded. At one point, he saw a father helping his young daughter out of a burning house. A couple of Noxian soldiers came up, grabbed the man and one of them stabbed the man in the eye, killing him. His daughter started crying and hitting the Noxian soldiers. One soldier then took his blade and decapitated the poor girl. Her head rolled toward Anh's direction. He threw up, and had a burning desire to come out and avenge the girl and her father. Suddenly, the Noxian troops were slain by a group of Ionian resistance members. They helped him out of the box and led him to a base underground.

In the underground base, he was given weapons and armour, which were quite crude. From underground, he could still hear the screams of his fellow people being murdered by the barbaric Noxians. From that moment on, he developed a extreme hate for Noxians, and vowed to drive all Noxians out of his homeland, even if it kills him. The Ionian resistance was very unorganized, and were easily wiped out by Noxians occupying the area. Anh took leadership of the Ionian resistance and led multiple raids against the Noxian forces. He would almost never engage the Noxian army in a head on battle. Instead, he conducted small raids throughout the occupied area, attacking small patrols and outposts. This distracted the Noxian army and allowed Ionia to assemble an army.

Ionia's main army and the Noxians clashed at Placidium, which will be known as "The Great Stand of the Placidium". Anh's resistance army conducted raids within the Noxian lines, disrupting supply routes and taking out small army groups. In the midst of a skirmish with a Noxian platoon, he saw something that amazed him. It was a woman. Not an ordinary woman. She had the a fox's ears and 9 fox tails. Her name was Ahri. He was entranced by her beauty. He stood in the middle of the chaotic battlefield motionless as his comrades called for him to retreat. He saw a Noxian soldier behind Ahri, about to attack her. He dashed and sliced his way through the Noxian troops, attempting to save her. Instead, she blasted the soldier with a magical blast, opened her mouth near his and drained him of his life essence. Ahri then turned her attention to Anh. She motioned him to come closer. Once Anh got within range of her, she grabbed him and attempted to absorbed his life essence. However, she could not absorb his essence. His life essence was too powerful and resistant. He then bent to his knee, held her hand and kissed it. He asked for her name. Slightly shocked by his resistance to her spell, she replied "Ahri". Ahri..... To Anh, the name was music to his ears, like waking up to the songs of birds. Anh longed to protect this beautiful maiden from any harm that . He decided to have her become his "master", and him to become her "servant". The two finished off the remaining Noxian forces together and walked back to Anh's base camp, holding hands as they walked.

After the Great Stand of Placidium, the Noxian advance halted. Anh decided to make a offensive against the Noxians, with support from the main army. The Ionian forces greatly outnumbered the Noxian forces, so the battle was a sure victory. However, the tides soon turned against him. Singed, one of the Noxians' soldiers, launched a biological attack against his army. The battlefield was clouded with clouds of toxic chemicals. He lost sight of Ahri, but sees another woman's figure. He walks toward her to guide her out of the toxic nightmare. They were heading toward a river, where an Ionian camp was located, but both suddenly collapse. When Anh wakes up, he notices he was lying next to the woman he walked out with. She was a silver haired woman who was from the Noxian army. He shook her to to wake her up but then she kicks him off and draws her sword. Anh then draws his sword. The two are locked in heated battle. The fight lasted for what seemed like mitnutes but where actually a couple hours. The two eventually run out of energy. "You fight good for a Noxian. What's your name?" said Anh. The woman replied. "Riven. What's yours?". "Anh", he replied. "To avenge my people, I must kill you.". Anh weakly drew his sword toward Riven. Riven knelt down and dropped her sword. "What's wrong? Not going to fight?" asked Anh. "No... I don't want to fight anymore... This is not how I imagined the war would be like. No one should die such horrible and unhonourable deaths, Noxian and Ionian alike." Anh replied "There was nothing honourable about this war. Your people murdered mine. We fought back simply in self defense.". "Noxus probably thinks I'm dead. I believe I should take this chance to start anew, to become a new person.". With those words, Riven took her blade and shattered it to pieces. "You're a good warrior, Anh. I hope we meet again someday. Not as enemies, but as friends." She gave a quick smile before she left. Ahri then arrives at the scene. "Anh, where were you? I was getting sort of worried....". "Oh, you were actually worried about me, master?" said Anh as he gave a smile. Ahri blushed, then chuckled. "Heh, no. I was worried no one would make my dinner. Now, go and make something good for us to eat." "Yes, master" replied Anh.

Anh was conducting another raid against the Noxian occupation. This time, he runs into a Noxian general, by the name Darius. Anh proceeded to assassinated him, but Darius suddenly pushed him back with the back of his axe. Darius then grabbed Anh by the uniform. "So, you're the scum that's been running around our lines. Hmph. You don't even look tough. Do you really think your insignificant attacks will stop us? Noxus will never be defeated, especially not by Ionian rats like you. Any last words before I execute you? I spits in Darius's face, then laughs. "Why you little..." Darius slams Anh to the ground and swiftly kicks him in the face. As Darius was about to swing his axe, he is hit by a blast of magic. It was Ahri. She then proceeds to help Anh up. Anh calls off the raid and retreats. However, he will never forget what Darius did to him and what he said about him and his people. He vowed revenge.

Eventually, Ionia joined the League of Legends. Many strong warriors around Valoran have joined the League, but Anh remained skeptical about it. He didn't think small skirmishes would solve any problems. Eeventually his master, Ahri, did too, seeking a way to attain humanity without harming other humans. That was when Anh decided to join the League. He also realized this was also a chance to avenge his people. "Master, I wish to come with you. I don't ever want to leave your side. You are important to me, and I'm sure I'm important to you. Please, let me come with you to the League with you." Ahri smiled and held his hand. "Of course you may come with me. Besides, without you, who's going to make my dinner?" The two laughed for a bit. They then proceeded to walk together to the League of Legends.

Champion Attributes: Fighter, melee
LoL self champions!  28hnalj

Abilities
Passive: Guerrilla warfare: Moving out of brush increases Anh's attack speed by 15% for 3 seconds

Q: Crippling slash: Anh does a powerful slash that causes enemies to bleed for 2 seconds.

W: Caltrops: Anh throws down caltrops that block paths. Enemies that walk over them get damaged, slowed, and 5% armour reduction.

E: Demoralizing charge: Anh courageously charges toward the enemy, causing fear in them for 1.5 seconds.

R: Soul Slash: Anh does a sweeps his blade, causing physical AoE damage and sending a shockwave afterwards that goes across the map that does magical damage.

Hidden passive: Lovestruck: When Ahri is on the enemy team, Anh loses 1 HP. When Ahri is on Anh's team, he gains 1 HP.

Unit Quotes

Champion selection: "For my people!"

Attacking:
"Death before dishonour"
"They're mine"
"Charge!"
"For Ionia"
"I must avenge my people"
"Master, no..." (When attacking Ahri)
"I don't want to do this..." (When attacking Ahri)
"Please, forgive me...." (When attacking Ahri)

Movement:
"On the move"
"I move only forward"
"I was born for battle"
"For my master"
"To victory"

Upon using Soul Slash:
"IONIA!!!" (Yes, imagine that like "DEMACIA!")

Taunt:
"Nothing shall stop me from protect my master and my people!"

Joke:
"Come at me bro!"
"Join the League she said. I'll always be by your side she said" (When Ahri is on enemy team)
"Oh Master Ahri, I'll never leave your side, I'll serve you and love you forever and ever! *Slightly insane chuckle* " (When Ahri is on your team)

Last edited by ICEheaven102 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:34 am; edited 11 times in total
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 am

[lol nope indecisiveness------ placeholder title]

Ereina Bellaire, the Artist of Theft

The people of the Noxian underworld are not to be trifled with. Rampant with crime and secret societies, it takes only the most skilled to survive and navigate in these twisted streets. Yet the culture of the people of Noxus has only contributed to the danger and bloodshed in this realm. Lowlifes thrive on petty thievery and the occasional murder, but they are nothing when it came to the masters of criminal acts. One such master is Ereina Bellaire, the most infamous and skilled thief to arise from the dark rankings of this society. It is no mystery that she is also a powerful sorceress that creates illusions to aid in her profession.

This much is known of her, but her past and her whereabouts remain unknown. The only evidence she ever left when she raided a home for its valuables is a single dark petal. Even this is just speculation on the behalf of detectives who have attempted in capturing the mysterious thief. She has long evaded the eye of the justice system, but a pattern has been discovered in the appearances of the flower petal. They had always been left behind in the upper class citizens of Noxus.

Ereina’s expeditions have gone on for years, although they have grown sparse in recent times. Similar to much of the information known about her, it is uncertain if the growing presence of the League of Legends is becoming a threat to her. However, this theory was proven wrong when she appeared at the steps of the Institute of War, eager to join the ranks of the champions. This was an odd choice for a master thief whom no doubt lived comfortably in her stolen wealth. Whether she had caught wind of rumored treasures in the Institute or for some other ulterior motive, Ereina’s sudden arrival could mean no good for what is to come.

“What is a thief if he steals only for greed?”

Last edited by kst933 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 11 times in total
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoLover93 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Reserved for the luls

Lore is up:

Maria, The Vengeful Exile

As a young Ionian child, Maria lived a peaceful life with her father, who was the head of a prestigious martial arts school, dedicated to training future warriors, potential inductees of the Kinkou. She saw her father as an incredible role model; a man respected by many, and strived to achieve the same success as him. One day, a mysterious hooded man with a limp arrived at her father’s school. Young Maria was eagerly watching her father train the students as the limping man suddenly burst through the main hall and issued a challenge to the headmaster of the school. “Is this school really the best the Ionian Iles have to offer? How pitiful.” Provoked by those words, the pride of her father towards his school resonated, and he immediately accepted the challenge. After a short exchange that lasted minutes, Maria could not hold back her tears as her father was forced on his knees by the challenger, but he refused to back down. “How boring…”

Those are the last words Maria heard before seeing her father being dealt the final blow. As the lifeless body of her father sits in front of her, she wondered why, why did he not back down? Time slowed down around her as she swallowed her anger and sadness, and came to an answer: It was the martial arts her father taught and learned, the very same that forged that foolish sense of pride of his. That day, Maria swore to get revenge, and threw away all the knowledge of martial arts, who she deemed to be the cause of her father’s death, and exiled herself from Ionia. Growing up, she had always loved reading books, and she had come across a book detailing the combat technologies of Piltover and Noxus, and developed a keen interest for advanced technologies. Eventually, she started developing her own weapons to fight with, disregarding the need for hand-to-hand combat, and ultimately betraying her father’s principles of honorable combat. She later found her calling as a professional assassin, and killed with brutal efficiency, so much so, that she started enjoying the thrill of the kill. But she did not let her job distract her from her main goal: discovering the identity of the man with the limp, the one who killed her father right in front of her eyes.

It wasn’t till her 25th kill contract that the Institute of War started taking notice of a roaming assassin in Valoran, and immediately seized the chance to track her down and offer her a chance to fight in the League Of Legends, as her killings often disrupted the politics of city-states such as Demacia and Noxus. It was an offer she couldn’t refuse, because it was thanks to the League that she discovered the identity of her father’s assailant: Swain, the Master Tactian of Noxus.

“Why fight up close and fair when you can safely put a killing shot in someone’s skull from miles away?” - Maria

Last edited by PhoLover93 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
PhoLover93
PhoLover93
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Nigga you best kno dat dis spot belong to the one and only G-pimp

(Bitch, please. ~kst)
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down