Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is goodbye.

4 posters

Go down

So this is goodbye. Empty So this is goodbye.

Post by Missy Fits Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on a lot but it's been all fun and games. ~

It's sad, isn't it? Time grows shorter with each pulsating second; now - we can't find the time to have fun - we're growing up.

I know I haven't really been a good friend - I get distracted so easily that my attention span really looses its focus. If I'm talking to someone in the CB, I might go off track... or something. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I'm asking that you understand that my mind is not a simple one. I do not hate anyone nor dislike anyone. I need to move on, and I am sure this experience will provide me with much needed happiness in my disoriented life.

Nevertheless! No soppy goodbyes?

Unfortunate is the right word, I'm not going to be on the internet anymore. I really wish I could apologize to every and every person I've known for being such a horrible friend, so instead, I'll post some names of those who I feel are really, really important to me. I can't express how much you guys shaped up my life.

If any of you want to tell me off, call me an obnoxious bitch and someone who isn't trustworthy, go right ahead and send it to me in an e-mail. I will cry, possibly, but your words will give me strength in the long run and will make my life more sturdier, thus, making me a better person.

In no specific order:
- Iceheaven
- Blake
- Kst
- Sam
- Mizore
- Elegant Hysteria
- MMarchy
- Tanya
- Eyca
- Ineytia
- Cecilia
- Big Ytec
- Love u Meh

And many, many more.

E-mail:
HelenxSmile@yahoo.com
or
IreneSc27@yahoo.com

I might return, or maybe not. Probably in a few years or so. I'll be different, eh? Completely different. I'll be a much, much better person than I was before this.

6/19/2011
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

So this is goodbye. Empty Re: So this is goodbye.

Post by kst933 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:20 pm

I didn't think that you were a bad friend; practically everyone I know has a rather short attention span. I do understand that our minds can be complex and that we might not understand each other due to this. It still saddens me that you're leaving; I loved the funny comments you made in the chatbox and when you trolled the guys online. But the decision is yours, if you choose to leave, then I won't stop you.

Goodbye Sad
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Irene, I am going to fucking miss you. I am sorry for all the times I raged and yelled at you. I admit I was jealous of you. I was jealous of your skill. I felt that no matter what I did, I could never get on your level, and I resorted to scream and whining like a stereotypical, dumbass 13 year old. I feel terrible for calling a "bitch" or "whore", but I'm glad that I get the chance to say goodbye to you before you leave. You are a good forum friend and a excellent, dependable teammate.

I know that this is extremely unlikely, but I hope our paths will cross again one day. I will always remember you, as you supported and helped me bring this forum up. I was hoping the two of us can "pwn some noobs" on Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3, but guess that isn't happening (Of course I have Anthony and kst. How could I ever forget them?)..... And every time I get pulled into a SnD match, I will always think of you.

I would like to share a song with you before you go. It's World is Mine by Miku Hatsune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdXgoIjS7UM Mizore showed me this song before she disappeared. Now, whenever I play this song, I will not only think of her, but you too. Good luck on wherever life takes you. I am truly sorry for all the mean things I've said to you. I will give you a special forum honour, so that you'll be remembered. Goodbye, Irene Schultheiss.

I hope you read this before you go.

PS: I cried while reading your goodbye. I will miss you, and you'll forever in my memory.

Last edited by ICEheaven102 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Time passes and so do people I guess. Like everyone else here, I definatly don't want to see you go, but the world keeps turning. Having you here, was the most fun I have had in quite a while.

I remember it was about a year ago from now that you really started to come out of your "shell". MW2 was the first game we played together when you made your new PSN account, and we had a blast. But anyway, our time together will be a fond memory that I'll remember for ever, and I hope that we'll be able to stay in contact somehow. :')
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum