Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Oil Rig :O

2 posters

Go down

Operation Oil Rig :O Empty Operation Oil Rig :O

Post by Artyom Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 pm

-Preperation room for TF141 on their next mission to disable the Russian controled oil rig

*Everyone is milling about, and joking around until Soap comes in*

Soap: Allright mates, here is the mission. *He brings out a large whiteboard* We're goign to be assaulting a large oil rig to make way for the American forces to come through. *He points to me and two other guys* Now you, you, and you will be comeing with me, allright. *Points to the first guy* You will be using this rusty spoon ok? Anyone comes by you slit their throat- *He mimicks this by sliding a dry erase marker across his throat multiple times, leaving marks.* You *He throws the next guy a BB gun* Will be using this, same thing as the other guy, just shoot at anyone you see.

2nd guy: ummm... this thing doesn't even have any BB's ._.

Soap: Not a problem, just do what I'd do *He draws random lines on the board* just hit him over the head with it-

2nd guy: It's plastic... ._.

Soap: Stop complaining, you could do worse. Now you *points to me and reads nametage* Play-er-one. You'll be using absolutely nothing, because you're trained like that-

Me: [Muffled because of goggles and face wrap] Who put you in charge?

Soap: Great question! If you get shot by any bullets, you'll be fine. Soemone will throw some jello in your face, you'll wipe it off, and you'll be fine =D Anythign else?

Me: [muffled] You a fucking crazy... -_-

Soap: You see! you guys could learn a thing or two from this bloke. He's got the rigt attitude. Now *He starts drawing random words and pcitures on the white board* We're going to swim up from water that is -20 degrees below zero... When we get on, yus four will take out 100 men each, with our weapons. *The board by now looks like a a failing artist's sketchbook* Now, once we destory the SAM turrents, we'll let the hundreds of fully geared up US troops go by allright? Thats is all once we rescue all the hostiges, and kill all 15 juggernauts. Now, I have to ask, is there anyone else willing to go on this misson?

-The room full of all forty guys goes silent, and they mention somethign about being on "recruit difficulty"

Soap: Allright then mates, looks like it's just us four, we can do this! =D

Us 3: Operation Oil Rig :O 911228

-To be continued Surprised
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Operation Oil Rig :O Empty Re: Operation Oil Rig :O

Post by DanDPanda Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!!! Very Happy

Edit: Screw that man I'm going to finish it! :O

Day 2: 99 hours. Oil Rig, Classified Mission.

Soap: All right you three, *Points to me and the two other chosen men* you guys swim to the Oil Rig while I head in with the chopper.

Us three: *FACEPALMS*

Me: Why do we have to swim? >Sad

Soap: Because my lad, you are going to bring these with you. *He grabs something from the dark bag behind him. He then brings out something that looks like a rock and throws it at me.*

Me: Jeezus Soap, these things are like 50 pounds!

Soap: Well the Task Force is a bit out of budget and we have to use these expired C4's. And you will have to find some element 115 to detonate those because the fuse seems to have been bitten by a zombie back in world war two.

3rd guy: WHAT? You're saying that these pieces of crap are older then me?

Soap: Well, I told you the Task Force is out of budget. *Flicks off the third guy and pretends nobody said anything.* You all will have to carry 5 in your backpack while you swim. *Points to us three.* Any questions?

2nd guy: *Raises his hand* Can I quit the job?

*RING RING*

Soap: Hold on. *Picks up his crappy cell phone* What is it Price? What? Ghost locked himself in the Gulag again? *Signals a motion saying that we should get to New York city to start swimming to the oil rig.* All right, tell hi- *The door is slammed shut as we walk the 528 mile walk from Ohio to the New York harbor.*

Day 86: Hour 5294. Atlantic Ocean, A Small Random Island, The three are lost.

3rd guy: It's almost been 3 months and Soap hasn't called us yet. I knew I should of ran away when we were at that Mall...

2nd guy: Even if you ran away, Soap would of told Ramirez to chase you down anyways. "RAMIREZ CHASE DOWN THOSE RUNAWAYS WHILE PIGGY BACK RIDING ME."

*We chuckle.*

Me: Luckily I brought my fishing rod, otherwise we would have starved to death. MMMpmhmpm. This shark is tasty! *I take a second bite of the shark that I caught with my $5 fishing rod that I bought from the mall.*

*RING RING*

Me:*Picks up the crappy old wet phone up while eating some shark.* Hello~~? *Chewing and shaking my head* WAIT IS THAT YOU SOAP? *Spit out the shark tongue.* WHATTTT??? YOU HAVE TO BE F*CKING KIDDING ME. OK ALRIGHT BYE.

2nd guy: What happen?

Me: Oh, Soap was on a mission and he forgot about us. Oh and also, he is with Prisoner 627. Otherwise known as, Captain John Price.

*The other two men gasp in fear.*

Me: No, no no. It's not bad yet, Price just fired a EMP missle to the U.S. and we have no idea what is going to happen.

*One of the two men feint. The other man holds on to the fallen man.*

Me: If you think that's the bad part, then you are wrong. Soap says the Marines already attacked the rig, but they failed because the rig had more juggernauts then they expected.

*Both men fall to the ground. Knocked out by the shocking news. I walk over to the fallen men and look down at them.*

Me: And Soap wants us to finish the mission in the next 24 hours.

*Both men make a deathly sound as they breathe their last breaths. I feel their hearts to find that their pulse has suddenly stopped.*

Me: WAIT WHAT? *I start shaking the bodies* DON'T DIE ON ME NOW GUYS. *I start punching the bodies.* NO, NO, NO NOOOOOOO!!!!! *Stops punching and I start to bursting into my manly tears.* I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You. SOAP!!!!!!!

To be continued....
DanDPanda
DanDPanda
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down