Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate my cousin... -_-

2 posters

Go down

I hate my cousin... -_- Empty I hate my cousin... -_-

Post by kst933 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 pm

...because of his job. He actually graduated from college a year or two ago but he got a job at the place he was an intern at. So, do you have any idea what he gets paid to do now?! Well, FIRST OF ALL, he gets to play games at work. That's cause it's his JOB. After playing the games like a million times, he gets to write game guides for them. Not to mention, those games probably haven't even been released yet and he can't even tell us what he's playing.

/rant
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

I hate my cousin... -_- Empty Re: I hate my cousin... -_-

Post by Artyom Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:...because of his job. He actually graduated from college a year or two ago but he got a job at the place he was an intern at. So, do you have any idea what he gets paid to do now?! Well, FIRST OF ALL, he gets to play games at work. That's cause it's his JOB. After playing the games like a million times, he gets to write game guides for them. Not to mention, those games probably haven't even been released yet and he can't even tell us what he's playing.

/rant

Well, I'd be lying if I said that he wasn't lucky. He's got it pretty sweet there then, does he get paid even though he is an intern? Also, is he working for a famous or well known company?
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I really don't know any of the above details, I just know he lives in California.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum