Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube

3 posters

Go down

I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube Empty I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube

Post by Artyom Fri May 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Title says it all. If no one knows how to do a watermark, then that's fine I understand. Can one of you guys at least throw together some kind of group anime type picture of the forum? You know how we always used to talk about a group picture? Yeah, I need one of those. Don't worry about animations or anything, I've got that covered. AS for intro music, we'll decided on that at a later day. So, can you guys throw something together for me/us?

Edit: WE need something with 6-7 people [2 girls 4-5 guys] (7 If you wanna be in it too Sam Smile ) in it and something preferabley funny-ish too. If you guys can't find a suitable picture, maybe Irene could sketch something for us? Surprised

Last edited by Sen. Wesker on Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube Empty Re: I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube

Post by Artyom Sat May 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Bump you lazy asses I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube 494380025
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube Empty Re: I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube

Post by Artyom Sat May 19, 2012 8:03 pm

The finished product:

I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube BootleggedGensokyo

So... Fucking... Awesome... I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube 1479270992

Allright now I need some music to play over this for the begining of our videos. Feeling smething Hatsune Miku or Touhou hell or maybe eve heyeyeeay or the Derp song, so you guys slit each other's throats over the song and send me the music files for the song pl0x
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fits Sun May 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I'll put something on photoshop, just gotta get this week over with and i'll start it. Been so busy lately I haven't had time for myself.

Edit: Whats the youtube channel?
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm

I made our forum's emblem. In my opinion, it's pretty damn good. I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube 1089582442

I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube 28im1rd

Middle Kanji= Honour, Left Kanji=Unity, Right Kanji= Family.

On another note: Damn, that emblem looks smexy on the black background I need a water mark and some sort of opening picture for youtube 1222512412

@Irene: Link to the channel https://www.youtube.com/user/GensokyoGaming?ob=0
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down