Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally killed that Son of a bitch :)

+3
Saori Suzuki-chan
kst933
Artyom
7 posters

Go down

Finally killed that Son of a bitch :) Empty Finally killed that Son of a bitch :)

Post by Artyom Mon May 02, 2011 12:58 pm

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2011/05/201152141416432205.html

A glorious day in American history, right? After 10 looooooooooooong years we've killed him. This goes to show that America still is a world power.

Note: Just because he is dead however, doesn't mean that the war in the middle east is over.
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Finally killed that Son of a bitch :) Empty Re: Finally killed that Son of a bitch :)

Post by kst933 Mon May 02, 2011 1:05 pm

1. I don't trust the government to truly believe he is dead.

2. Obama's statement was so late, how irresponsible for an announcement like this!
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Finally killed that Son of a bitch :) Empty Re: Finally killed that Son of a bitch :)

Post by Saori Suzuki-chan Mon May 02, 2011 1:17 pm

I stayed up late last night when I heard about it on the news, and we talked about it today in school. I was kind of worried because for a while the people on the news didn't know what was going on until the last minute D= Then Obama gave his speech about the death of Osama Bin Ladin. My teacher said that he had to give the speech so late, because they needed to confirm that they had really killed him. Personally, I say good riddence. We were able to get back our pride from 9/11.
Saori Suzuki-chan
Saori Suzuki-chan

Character sheet
Name: Nozomi Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm

A little something that I think could fit the ultra-patriotism of today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I feel so awkward because I don't feel like I'm affiliated with anything. And how do you know he's actually dead? I'm not eating the crap the media spews out until they've got some solid proof.

Btw, Fox News spelled his name wrong XD
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Sebby-chan wrote:I feel so awkward because I don't feel like I'm affiliated with anything. And how do you know he's actually dead? I'm not eating the crap the media spews out until they've got some solid proof.

Btw, Fox News spelled his name wrong XD

They've tested the DNA of the body, and it came back positive. Obama didn't want to say anything early, in case the DNA wasn't confirmed. Along with that, there is the fact that we've known his current location since August, and the SEAL team went in without permission from Pakistan. With that being said; they wouldn't have risked entering unless they were 100% he was there, less relations go bad with pakistan. Not to forget that along with Bin Ladin, one of his sons, and two high ranking Al-Quaede members were killed as well.

There are also some other accounts of witnesses of locals seeing the Helicopter enter and leave. If you really think about it, do you think that the government would openly say that he is dead and confirm it, if he wasn't dead? That would be political suicide and not even Obama would be willing to do that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-dead-abbottabad-mansion_n_856206.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%7C59960

The Department of Defense even realeased sensitive intel like this. The kill was also confirmed when The US asked if Saudi Arabia wanted the body, and they declined from wanting to take it. Trust me kst, he's dead.
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Didn't he shoot himself?

And funny thing is, Pakistan was also looking for him and he was in Pakistan the whole time, not in a cave, but a mansion. Razz
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fits Mon May 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Fuckers dead. Good.

Btw Navy Seals killed him.
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon May 02, 2011 2:42 pm

It's the government. I don't trust them very much at all but I live in this country so whatever. Not to mention this could end up as a conversation on how I think which I'd prefer not to talk about...
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 Mon May 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Missy Fits wrote:Fuckers dead. Good.

Btw Navy Seals killed him.

ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Didn't he shoot himself?

And funny thing is, Pakistan was also looking for him and he was in Pakistan the whole time, not in a cave, but a mansion. Razz

Truth be told, Pakistan has contacts in Al-Quaed. We didn't ask for their permission for a reason, which goes to show that America still has it's "do or die" moments.

BTW, he was shot in the head (Through the left eye from what I heard). The ironic thing is that some of the seals were in their early 20's, which means that they can remember 9/11.
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by kst933 Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm

^Yes, because we would send in 5 year old Seals in who weren't even born when 9/11 happened...

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

I'm fairly sure we remember 9/11 as well! So no, it's not ironic at all.
kst933
kst933

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fits Wed May 04, 2011 5:29 pm

lol
Missy Fits
Missy Fits

Back to top Go down

Post by Garviel Loken Thu May 05, 2011 6:40 am

He's not dead.

Garviel Loken

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy Thu May 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Loki wrote:He's not dead.
Non-believers gonna non-believe. tongue

NewWaveGuy
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum