Gensokyo
Please login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gensokyo
Please login or register!
Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign

+2
kst933
Artyom
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign - Page 6 Empty Re: DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign

Post by ICEheaven102 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm

"I'm going to go sleep as well Ambrose. Good night."

I walked out of their room closing the door as I walked out. In my party's room, it seems like everyone else is fast asleep. I put my rifle on a table along with my leather bag and I climb on top of a bunk bed. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.
ICEheaven102
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

https://gensokyo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign - Page 6 Empty Re: DnD: World of Eden; Main Campign

Post by Artyom Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Turning in for the night, the protagonists of our story prepared themselves for an expedition into the unknown. Who or what they encountered was unknown to them, but they would over come the challenges presented to them or face the consequences. The party wakes up the very early next morning feeling decently rested and meets up with the Varstead party outside the Inn. Speaking together outside the inn, they look at an old structural plan of Renin and decide to head out.

#The current time: Tuesday, Markas 18, 6039 E3; 5 AM. Weather: Dawn, Slight fog and haze clings to the air. Days passed: 2#

*Tuyen is fully healed. Everyone in the party gains 10 XP for surviving one more day.*

Blueprint:

Spoiler:

World Map (Known so far):

Spoiler:

*Please proceed to "Expedition to Renin" Thread*
Artyom
Artyom
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Back to top Go down

Post by DanDPanda Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Growing up in a corrupt and racist city isn't easy. My name is Draynor and I am a Dragona from Terapolis. I lived on the top floor of an building in Terapolis with my parents. My parents were both average Dragona's from the newly discovered island of Dragonia on Eden. My parents were exported out of Dragona because the empire colonized the island and moved everybody out to mine a very rare mineral. My parents were forced into a poor apartment in a poor neighborhood in Terapolis. There they had me, a male dragona. We were the only dragona in the entire city. Therefore, my parents faced racism throughout their whole lives in the city, until the day of my 5th birthday.

The night of my 16th birthday, my parents were working for most of the night. I was in my in the kitchen washing the dishes when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and found the elderly lady that helped my parents when they came to this city. She told me that my parents were killed by a mob of anti-dragona's. She also warned me that they wanted me next. I broke into tears as I thanked the lady that just saved my life. She left and I grabbed a picture of my family and anything that could help my in my next destination, the sewers.

To be continued.
DanDPanda
DanDPanda
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6